SOCCER CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: Messi denies hearing for David Villa

Friday, November 4, 2011

Messi denies hearing for David Villa


"The players know what they say is a lie."

Barcelona. Lionel Messi has denied rumors of conflict with the Barcelona team-mate David Villa. Messi Barca dressing room atmosphere ensure a harmonious progress.

Previously, there have been reported conflict Superdeporte Messi Villa. The striker nicknamed El Guaje is believed to be less happy with the role of Lionel Messi in the center of Barcelona on the computer.

"The players know what they say is a lie. I have no problem with Villa. I have a good relationship with him and other colleagues," said Messi.

Messi again a favorite to become the best players in the world and win the Golden Ball, FIFA 2011. However, Argentina's claim to international players do not have an obsession to be the best players in the world for the third time.

"There are still plenty of time before the event, and not think about it. I'm not sure whether I win or not. Last season, I do not know until the last moment," said Messi.

About his rivalry with Real Madrid striker, Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi insists: "I do not compete with each player. My goal this season is to get the best for me and Barcelona to win the title."

Champions League News