SOCCER CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Saturday, May 28, 2011

 Draw Not Enough Messi with Words

LONDON - Two years ago in Rome, Manchester United, Lionel Messi has been a stalemate. Argentine striker agile movement has frustrated the ambitions of the Red Devils to win the trophy for the Champions League.

In fact, players are digadang as an incarnation of Diego Maradona has contributed a goal for Barcelona's victory over Manchester United at the end of 2009 only. Similar incidents do not recur, burly United defender Rio Ferdinand claims based United accent to anticipate the movements of the final Messi later.

Speaking to The Sun on Saturday (28/05/2011) Fernando was not sufficient to describe the magnitude of Messi is set to the words. "No words enough to describe the small (Messi). Fernando did not deny Messi to score in the league phase." The record of incredible season. He scored over 50 goals. If you look at the statistics, Messi is the best player in the world, "said Fernando.

However, defense ex-West Ham and Leeds United are still the choice of his teammate Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi over. "But I like Ronaldo in my team before Messi. This is probably because I did not have time to play with him (Ronaldo). I think it's great for English football better," Fernando added.

"Messi is a great player, but he (Ronaldo) is amazing stuff. But I think we can deal with him (Messi). And I think we can win. This time I am determined to enjoy a vacation that does happen when the trophy (Champions League) is in my hands, "he said Fernando.

Champions League News